Thread: WHATS UR THOUGHT ON

cherylrw

WHATS UR THOUGHT ON

Now the board is fixed u have to log in to see anything..Whats ur thoughts on this

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    If the scroll box is locked down that's how them folks from the mudsling site, someone was bein gcute and signed Catf***KI**** I know it was not him ........
    The only thing any guest should beable to access is teh shout box , just my opinion

mrmakAUCTIONEER

guests view only

how about guests can view all they want, members have to sign in to post. To post noobie members must sign in and be aproved by admin.
    allowing 24-48 hours approval time whaddiya think. :idea:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Good thoughts Maki, i feel that no on ehas a right to be lookin at our stuff cutting and pasting our better articles and putting.them on their sites. We have had people (MC) cut and forward articles after they have changed them and tried to say someone off this board send it to them , but he forget to delete where he sent it to himself , (real dummy)
    We have on our board a great bunch of guys and people who don't get irrate over who caught the biggest fish or how many, WE DON"T CARE. To be able to view our posts cut and paste them is not going to happen if Cheryl, Randy and I have anything to do with it.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I like that idea... It should keep that wondering guest from posting, and keep the honest people honest.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Just like protecting a pitcure on your website you can put in a no copy code and it will not allow them to copy photos from a site.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain