Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updating Forum!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Let me be the first to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

cherylrw
    LOL..THANKS ALGONZO

Josh
    Yes.. Looking real good I think. There are many add-on's installed now. Including calendar, photo album, we now have a portal, shoutbox (but is on the portal.. i'll see what i can do about moving it to the index too), news archive (hopefully to be used for fishing secrets such as How-To's and such), more info in profiles, more preferences, etc.....

I had a chat installed but it died lol.. RIP Chat.. I'll see if i can get one back on here though.

Also, as you may have noticed, the board has been moved and cleaned.. by cleaned I don't mean, posts deleted or users banned. I mean that the index is not as long and taking up as much space. There are subforums within forums, such as Lakes, holds all of the "lakes" forums. No posts should be gone Hope ya'll like it!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    The board looks great
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    I HOPE EVRYONE LIKES IT...WE WERE JUST ATTEMPTING TO UPGRADE SO WE HAD LESS CHANCE OF HACKING LOL BUT THEN JOSH WENT CRAZY FINDING THINGS WE COULD USE,AND STILL HAVE OUR ADMIN AREA WE ARE USED TO

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Improvements are always good, hopefully some of the problem children will be eradicated and stop bothering the board and those that they have a grudge against. I really think this board has a lot to offer and some very knowledgeable individuals and that is why the bad apples try to crash the party because they are jealous of the family like atmosphere on this board,

just my .02
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw

EVERYONE VOTE

BE SURE AND USE THE VOTE BOARD AND VOTE ON THE BOARD YOU LIKE BEST SO FAR

Thin Water Tracker
    New is always good chance is good. Josh is doing a jam up job. haven't more is good. I always fun to find out how to use new toys and you know what they say about boys and thier toys!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Cherylrw & Josh is there a way to add the moon phases to the calendar? Small icon next to the date. This would be useful when planning a fishing trips. Example: During a full moon you have had the best luck fishing at night and early morning. Just a thought.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Josh
    well there isn't currently an option for this, but i have requested it. I wouldn't hold my breath on this though, those people that make the add-on's aren't exactly 'friendly' most of the time.