Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Fishing Trip

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Hey!!! what's all the noise about ?? I d like to be able to come join you'll, when does all this take place ?? I am there you count on that!@!
    Big Bubba

marktx6821
    well be there guys. we need to get to these gatherings to get to know everyone on this site. havent been able to fish in baghdad to much even thou lakes around me but no time always work to be done lol. yall take care and me and cheryl will be there, i want learn all about this juggin everyone talks about. im the type when i go catfishing i go for the biggest in the lake lol when i fish for them i always go for the biggest i can catch. but most of my time i go for crappie and bass. now while im home if anyone wants to catch big blues tawokini has some huge ones in it and in the fall is the time to go after them. i used to go after them out there every fall and do very well on 15-45lb almost every trip using live shad. anyway guys well be there for the gathering me and cheryl are both looking forward to it
    mark

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Marktx

welcome home and look forward to meeting you and Cheryl at the muster.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain