Thread: Please Welcome Teamgonzo

Senior Member Master in FishingTX

Please Welcome Teamgonzo

Everybody please welcome my brother squared inlaw and fishing partner Teamgonzo. :shock:

He's my brother, and our wives are also sisters :lol: ... so that makes him my brother-inlaw too.. :shock:

So if you put it together Brother+Brother Inlaw = Brother squared Inlaw...

He just got registered and is waiting for the great ones to allow him access.

He got the greenlight for the muster so we will be there together with our notepads ready to take notes from all you guys.

When I go fishing, it's usually My Brother and I, plus our two boys.

He just had his 4th baby last week CONGRATULATIONS!!!!, so he decided that he has a complete team... hince the name Teamgonzo.

He's full of questions like myself... so let's help him out just like you guys have done with me....PRECIATE'IT

Right$$$$$
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Randy
    Welcome Team Gonzos

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Hey Teamgonzo,

Welcome to FishingTX and congrats on the new arrival.
    No Compromise !
    No Rationalization !
    No Hesitation !
    Accomplish the Mission!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome TeamGonzo
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    Welcome TeamGonzo

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ey que pasotes bato ,un herman de al es hermano de mi, hey whats' up any brother of al is a bro of mine, weclome TeamGonzo, ya 'll can ride with the wherevert here be room and rthere should be ah plent ywe'll have like ,4 maybe even 5 Pt's
    Once again a great big "Welocme" to this great Fishingtx web site which God has entrusted us with.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    AAAAAAmen, brother Ben! Man, this is weird! This is the first time I saw this posting! I didn't even know this one was out here! Thanks everyone! Randy, I've heard a great deal about you from Algonzo and others and I can't wait to meet the one everyone here talks about! Thanks for the welcoming party all and the well wishes! I look forward to many posts and hopefully some useful insight to those in need, but I gotta learn from ya'll first! I'd really love to take my dad on one of your Conroe trips! Check your PM, I just send you a question. Thanks, again, all! I can't wait to meet you all next weekend!

dpiper
    You the man TG and we want no more than for you and yours to have a lifetime of good fishing.

You know what they say, "give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life".

Donald

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    That's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish here. I want to be able to pass of the knowledge I gain with everyone here to help inexperienced fisherpeople like me. Thanks for all you help, dpiper!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    TeamGonzo

that is what it's all about, passing on the knowledge to get more people involved in fishing and the outdoors.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain