Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome all new members ,Larry G, Bubba, TeamGonzo,

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome all new members ,Larry G, Bubba, TeamGonzo,

Welcome all new members;
    Jigdaddy, bluesmavin ,greenlee, Duffkm, Jeff Goprdon, genemu,Bubba to this great site,
    Gen Ben

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I may have said welcome to some but not to all,
    Welcome everyone this is a great forum and we welcome all of your questions and comments.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    It's nice to finally be on! AlGonzo, my brother, got me hooked and now I'm glad to finally be here. I can only be on from home, so mostly all my posts will be at night. Ladies & Gents, I look forward to many posts and replies!

Thin Water Tracker
    Cool Avitar

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Thanks for the welcome. Pretty cool site. Just move to Lake Houston and don't know much about it. Thanks again for the welcome.

Larry G
    Thank you, thank you. I will try to keep 'fish'n Cedar Creek' thread going with reports. Any thing that I report will be what I have seen with my little brown eyes. There hasn't been too many boats on the water lately but I suspect that the ones that are out are the Real McCoy fish'n types. Maybe I need to follow them around! Have a great day.

Thin Water Tracker
    Thats great Larry Keeping us up on what happening there. when I was there last spring I made to to three bait camps and just looking at the picture that lake has some really good size cat in it. It sounds like it has a good stock of yellow bass and Hybird bass. I like fishing for both. Those yellow bass are good eating if they gat the size you can filet. 8 inches or so. Those Hybird are just great fighters and a blast on Med size rod.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Thanks! I like to play around with graphics and decided it would look pretty cool. If anyone here ever wants anything created, feel free to give me a shout. I provide free services in return for fishing tips and help to make me and AlGonzo become better fisherpeople.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Greenlee
    welcome to the forum
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Don, this is a great lake for Blues and Ops. Big ones, and I mean big ones. The Sand Bass don't school like they did in the 80's but are also plentiful. Gotta go down and work for them. Big Hybrids are here and as you say, really give you a fight. My cup of tea is Blues and the 1.5 to 3#ers will keep ya busy with only one rod.

Todays report is average or a little less. Couldn't find them in the main channels nor at any of my favorite spots. Went mid lake and found them on the tops of humps 19' and 15' with deep water around the humps at 35'. Todays favorite meal was beef kidney fermented with fresh garlic. They didn't want shad at all. [except for the pre schoolers]

That's all from up here. Gudday