Thread: Fishingtx.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Fishingtx.com

Folks, Randy and I will be finishing up the .com boat today , she wil be Christianed the "Fishingtx.com" in the graditude and appreciation for this fine site and will be a "FREE" jugging and R&R fishing, panfish, GUIDE Service for Lake Houston for the members of Fishingtx and all Texas Jugliners and Longliners.
    Will operate strictly off donations and alll proceeds will go to Fishingtx.
    Thank you again Marktx and Cheryl for this fine fishing website.
    Any of my Cronie freinds get board today come on out and enjoy the day with Randy and myself, Piper Jerry Bigdave , zeke.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    That's a sweet deal Gentleben... Can't find that anywhere else. Congratulation on the completion of the PT. I'll be on that thing pretty soon. Not today though... todays my anniversary so the day belongs to my wife.

My brother and I will be on of the first to pick you up that deal. We'll pay for the marina fee, bait, gas, beverages, and donation for fishingtx.com.

Make sure you put it under the Guide Services page on here as "Free Guide Service on Lake Houston for FishingTX members"
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Thin Water Tracker
    Just keep a rope on Ben he likes to hit the water and you'll wont know it till you hear the splash. LOL

dpiper
    Well I didn't make it to Ben's today. Put a new waterpump on the motor Thursday night. Found that the "seal" (looks like a 1-1/2 inch hose) had been put in crooked by Mercury. Went and picked up a new one yesterday after work. Much to my chagrins it was too small. I was the parts house at 9:00 this morning to get the correct one. My brother and I replaced seal by 11:00. I then went and bought a trailor hitch for my van. Made it back to my brother's at 4:00. We repaired several blemishes on the boat and then washed it. Didn't get the hitch put on, which is fine. I still have till the 17th before I will need it.

On a side note, during the weather reports a scroll across the bottom should read:

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. ACCURATE REPORT FOR TODAY WILL BE MADE TOMMORROW"

Wasn't today beautiful?

Donald

Yahhahhaha that's funny twt i go ta whistle now hehehe
    Now don't nobody move !!!

Now this poor guys known on the mudrat site as crownies came over and worked all day and now they are fishing all night with Madulla as the main instigator. :lol:
    Randy had a busy day worked on my PT then on a water pump and he did well on all jobs , give him a great round of applause Randy take a bow :shock:

Thanks guys for coming over :lol: they are know on Fishingtx as" Friends "

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Great to have friends who will help out whenever needed.
    The boat looks good,
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain