Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 17th & 18th mini muster update

medulla762
    I'll probably be chasing wildfowl that weekend but I'll try to stop by and say hey and eat some of your bar-b-que...bwwaaahahaha...

I need to hit my 'ol buddy up for a flounder trip anyways.

dpiper
    We need a couple more cutting boards, electric knives and extension cords. I'll brings ours. At the last muster there was only one. And there was a lot of fish to filet with only one.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I've got one good sized cutting board and two electric knives that I can bring. What else? Food / supplies / etc???
    No Compromise !
    No Rationalization !
    No Hesitation !
    Accomplish the Mission!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I'll bring a propane tank... don't have any of the above though. Haven't needed them yet.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks for the map Dpiper it is great help!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks for the offer Donnie, I am sure you'll get some folks to ride with you .I want to encourage folks to fish together and learn from them or teach others it's alot more fun to fish with a group than by yourself.

We were having a admin meeting and we decided not to post this on any other website . We do not want this to become a riot. We want it to be a Fishingtx family gathering, if you have friends or family that you want to invite that is perfectly fine, we just don't want to attract the wrong kind of people.

Thin Water Tracker
    I hear you Medulla I have been yet between Doctor and being sick with this cold for the last month Just can;t shake it. I'm hoping to get out this long change and put a few flats in the box before they are all completely gone. it start the week of this catfish thing but will be hitting the following week.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Donnie, bring your cutting board, knives, boat motel hee hee and your daughter is more than welcome, so is your wife. Algonzo I hope you get the second day pass. Cause if you don't Teamgonzo is going to rub it in on what you missed.

I want to get somethings up front. No Alcohol is allowed in the park. The fish we catch Friday, Friday nite and Saturday morning will be for the fish fry Saturday. We want to make sure everyone has plenty to eat. We will start cookin around noon. Any fish left over will be divided between those who want it (cleaned or not). All air bladders are to be cut when cleaning the fish. I will have trash cans and bags. The park is to be left in the same condition as when we arrived if not better. We have these fishing trips to learn from one another, meet new members and their families, and enjoy the great outdoors. We do not advertise or sell products at these events for a profit. We do ask you to send donations when you can to the webmaster in order to improve and keep this site operating. Enough said.

Here are somethings we need, but not limited to: Drinking water, sodas, french fries, chips, mustard & mayo, hushpuppies, bread. For the BBQ pit: sausage, chicken, weiners, brisket or what ever you may want cooked. Everyone bring a lawn chair if you want one. Also post what you decide to bring so everyone is on the same page.

The pit will have food on it if not all the time most of the time Friday noon to Saturday noon. We will have two coffee pots running and plenty of coffee. If you get hungry while on the lake it will be your fault. If you have any questions or sugestions my home number is 281-360-8520 my cell is 281-382-9272. More information later.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

dpiper
    I'll be bring stuffed jalopenos, french and garlic breads.

Madulla we need your katz-n-dawgs.

Donald

medulla762
    dpiper, that just may be doable!

I might be smoking duck sausage that weekend. If I am, I'll toss in some catfish.

If it happens I'll be out Saturday evening. I'll bring some sausage samples as well.

Not making any commitments folks, but I'll try to make it.

TWT, let me know when. I'd love to go chase them flatties with you!