Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 17th & 18th mini muster update

Thin Water Tracker
    Medulla I'l be hit those falts between the 19th and the 23rd. if all go well. I know it in the week and mot on the weekend. If they are still hitting my next days off will be the 7th to the 9th which is on a weekend. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

cherylrw
    If Mark wants to come we will probably just be there for saturday ,Tara and I have both been sick so she isnt going to be in the night air for sure.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ya all better come :lol:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Warden said she bringing the french fries no potato pealing at this muster ,Mr choo choo man ifin u can't come send mrs choo choo man she was a gtreat hostess we need more people like her, dd and bigdave and just everybody come on!!!

saundecw
    I will be able to get there sometime after 8PM Friday and stay through Saturday. Will bring soft drinks, Gatorade, propane bottle and 20 juglines that need to be broke in.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I hope to make it down there friday evening or saturday morning
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I hope it's Friday dwaynez I'm looking forward to seein you. Whoo-rah
    20 new jugs!! saundecw I can't wait to see the lake Saturday morning. Lake Houston is going to look like a rice field full of geese. Ben be sure to tell the warden thanks for the fries. Guys let me tell ya dpipers stuffed jalopenos are great. "IF "you see em you better get one cause they will be gone by the time the pan hits the table. Medulla if you make it with that smoked duck sausage, how bout calling me on my cell before you get there. That way me and TWT can make sure ole gentleben is running jugs so we can eat some. HEE HEE He lol. Looks like this muster is off to a good start keep them post a commin!

Oh how many of ya'll have cast nets? just courious on what we are going to be feeding them jugs. Shad, perch, beef or ???.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I've got a cast net. I was fishing by the pier in our neighborhood one night and the cast net was the only thing I caught. :? Need someone to show me how to throw it. Haven't quite got the hang of it yet.
    No Compromise !
    No Rationalization !
    No Hesitation !
    Accomplish the Mission!

dpiper

Size doesn't matter.

Bigdave, check this out. Six inch shad catches 27 inch blue. Size doesn't matter.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Dang, dpiper that cat was hungry! Reminds me of when the house cat ate the kids canery. All you saw was the feathers around his mouth. Heee hee he Were was the fish caught?
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know