Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 17th & 18th mini muster update

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    TeamGonzo

I should have that package in the mail tomorrow, lots of goodies for you and Algonzo to go through
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Buddy, that's perfect! Thanks for everything in advance! Just a couple more days ladies and gents!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Here's my .02 cents on the matter...

As TG mentioned... we would love to go out and do some nice R&R. It's not so much for putting food on the table but for LOVE and SPORT of it. I've never really heard too much of eating nice size Large Mouth Bass... and I really don't care to try it... but the point here is that we want to get our young'nz behind a nice 15 minute battle with a nice fighting bass or crappie. That's the main reason of R&Ring bass and crappie. Now crappie I will eat the heck out of ... but I would love to do some nice Bass CPR's.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Algonzo and TeamGonzo

if you are not able to fish for bass and crappie at the muser we will make arrangements to fish the lake by my house, it would be a little drive but there are lots of bass and crappie to be had, It's a privat lake around 45 acres with lots of fish.

The biggest bass to come out of the lake is 10lbs
    My biggest is 5.5lbs

Biggest Crappie: 4lbs
    My biggest is 3.5lbs

Biggest Catfish ( Flathead ) 97lbs
    My biggest: 10lbs

I never really fish for catfish in the lake just for bass and crappie, my catfishing is done on the river or at friends tanks.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dave thanks I as usual was late and BigDave had it all finsihed and was gone by the time I showed up all he left was a bloody trail.
    My cell number is 281 451 0559 and my home is 281 324 1074.

Guys do not forget to invite your wifes girl freinds or who ever, this is a family orient muster for all.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Only sliced my thumb Ben. Those tires are pretty tough to cut with a utility knife. Besides once I get some of that slime on it I'll be as good as new. Ran into Mr. Huey on the pier. He had 8 catfish.

Ben, You got that PT ready! Just three days left.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Hey bigdave,

Just curious if you had a feel for what you still needed folks to bring. If you'll post some of the stuff you need, I'll be glad to sign up for some of it.

Thanks and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Have a great evening
    No Compromise !
    No Rationalization !
    No Hesitation !
    Accomplish the Mission!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    As usual i'll have some chicken on the smoker and there will be plenty to eat.
    Yes Dave the PT is about finished, I put the gas tank in and it is about ready. all i need is some gas and the warden wants the lights fixed guess she gonna do some night fishing, dang the sniper just called looking fer some pics . Corey is stripping my PT, her and the warden getting it ready. if ya all need any window decals fer the muster email Corey at [email protected] or call her, business # 281 913 0345. she ain't cheap but she's good.$10.00 on the window dexcal with your handle in it
    BigDave you gonna have that big tent set up?? I'll bring us an ole bbq pit we can use to burn wood in fer a heater if it be that cold.
    I am getting real excited ta just get to meet dewanez and the gonzo team and to see my ole side kick and pointman Randy and Sharon and all the group .

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Donnie, how about bringing some sausage and chips. Don't forget your elect knife and cutting board. Thanks for asking.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

dpiper
    Condiments?
    Plates?
    forks?
    cups?
    trash bags?
    etrc etc?