Page 1 of 11 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 17th & 18th mini muster update

dpiper

Dec 17th & 18th mini muster update

I was gettting lost in the other thread so I thought I would start a new one.

The muster will be in Ben's neighborhood at the park next to Lake Houston Marina. See map below for directions.

ATTENDEES:
    1. Gentleben*................................Friday to Saturday
    2. The Warden...............................All the time
    3. Cheryl w/hubby Mark..................Saturday
    4. dpiper/wife/2 nephews*..............Friday night to Saturday
    5. BigDave w/catfish monster*........Friday to Saturday
    6. Randy/Sharon w/VCatfishboat*...Friday to Saturday
    7. Algonzo/Uncle/son......................Friday pm to Saturday
    8. Teamgonzo w/son...................... Friday pm to Saturday
    9. dwaynez....................................Maybe Saturday
    10.JerryNTA...................................Satu rday
    11.saundecw..................................Frida y pm to Saturday
    12.Thin Water Tracker/wife*........... Friday pm to Saturday
    13.Bubba
    14.choo choo man/Silvia................ .Maybe Saturday
    15.Don Diego................................. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
    16.Microsoft......
    17.Cajun Cooker & Carrie
    18.Jim & Glenn Hilton
    19.Medulla..................................... Saturday Maybe
    20.Donnie w/daughter*....................Friday pm & Saturday
    21.Bgbluecatw/nephew.....................Friday pm
    22.Nthony........................................F riday pm

Questionable attendees:
    Madulla
    dwaynez

If this list changes I will modify it.

Hey guys, I plan on hitting the water around 10p or 11p on Friday and fishing all night. Around five or six AM hitting IHOP down the road for breakfast. After breakfast heading back out on the lake for some more fishing till around 10a. At 10a I will be heading back to the park for some socializing and helping with the fishfry.

Looking forward to meeting the new guys.

Lakewood Heights Map

Thin Water Tracker
    Looks like I'll be there on the 17th something came up with family for the 18th baring getting called in I'll be there Friday afternoon Coming off yard that morning so I need to get some shut eye. Most likely head home about Ihop time Sat. Just have to see how I hold up

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok piper Bigdave said the little park will be ok it is just north of Lake Houston Marina , matter of fact a fence is only thing that seperates the two.
    Big dave is in charge of the hospitality and planning comittee thanks BidgDave 4ur input<<

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Nice post there DPiper... I was hoping somebody would start a new one on this. I will be out there Friday evening with my son, just so that he could meet you guys.. so will TeamGonzo. We waz' hoping somebody would be kind enough to take us out that night and fish all night... as we've never been night fishing before, then go get some breakfast as you mentioned, and head back out in the morning. I'm still working on building enough credit for the whole day Saturday. My wife kinda wanted to plan something for the 18th... which I'm trying to talk her out of. TeamGonzo has got it in the bag. He's got a two day pass, and I've got a one day pass, and working on the two day pass. We'll pay for whatever it takes to get out there that night. Somebody let us know.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

choo choo man
    i'm still waiting on to see when my daughter is coming home don't know nothing right now,the only thing i know is, she is still out at sea.i'm planning to be there saturday for a little while to visit everone

dpiper
    Algonzo, you and yours are welcome on my boat. Bring your own PFDs. I'm not sure how many I have. My nephew will show ya how its done.

Donald

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will try and make it down for the muster if at all possible,
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    That's what I like about ol'Ben. He's always spreading the wealth! It's about my time to stepup and host one of these things any way. While christmas shopping Sunday I ran across a 10'x 20' tent with walls and windows. It's the kind you can park a truck in. Now we have something to keep us dry if it rains. Dpiper thanks for the list of names and maps. We can edit it and keep the list updated as we get closer. Did you notice I said "we" thats because you just joined the committee Hee Hee lol. I went to the park this afternoon to refresh my memory. There is plenty of parking, there is one electrical outlet and plenty of room to park the boats. How many of ya'll bringing boats. My last count was Dpiper 's toon, Randy's Catfishboat, Ben's Fishingtx toon and my bass boat. I think that may be enough. But more is welcome. Don Diego havn't heard from you. Zeke, I know your comming. It just wouldn't be the same without that smiling face. Hee Hee. Algonzo bring that propane bottle you offered the other day. Ben can you bring your pit and livebox, I'll load some wood. I will also bring my cabover so the ladies will have a restroom. I plan on being at the park sometime Friday morning. This Muster will be rain or shine cold or hot. More info to come later.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    If all goes well, I'll be there. I've got to work Friday, but should be able to be there Friday evening and spend the night on the water. I hope to be there at least part of the day Saturday as well. I'll have my pontoon boat. Ben tells me it's not a fishing boat, but if nothing else, we'll turn it into a floating Motel 6. If someone will let me know what's still needed, I'll be glad to pitch in and bring stuff. I'll most likely be by myself that night, but I'd like to take my 2.5 yr old daughter out on Saturday on a jug checking run and let her see some big ole catfish.
    No Compromise !
    No Rationalization !
    No Hesitation !
    Accomplish the Mission!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Great guys :shock: , yes my the Fishingtx Pt wil lbe there also porbably my bass boat in case we need more boats , I am trying to keep my Pt open for the Williams family (Mark & Cheryl) :? should they show and also there wil lbe the Hilton bros, add them tro the list Jim& Glenn, Cajun cooker said if it ain't cold and rainning heand Carrie will be thre with his tooney, Zeke is headed to Brynum that weekend and apologized for his absences.,Microsoft will be there, as will BigBubba , Don Diego and tWT will probably be catching all the fish .
    Donnie , glad you gonna make it with your "Caddy" might let he Boss and her family ride with you, you seem to be more cauctios about this situation :lol: :lol: pT
    Big Dave :shock: man that sound s like a plan i knew you'd be a good sponsor this one's yours !! :lol: I plan on having the smoker, table and chairs there early sat mornin gsince i have such a on gdrive hahahhahhahahhaahah.
    Rand y ya been awefull quiet how about Madull a he gonna make it ,Castnblast and who else , step up times running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!