Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where did you hear about fishingtx.com

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    You know you are popular when you get your name on a poll question, LOL

Randy deserves it he has referred lots of people, i am one of them.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Well, I think me and Algonzo first saw a truck at walmart in atascasita with the sticker, but Algonzo is the one that turned me into a fishingtx.com nut.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I originally found it from another forum. Texas Catfish Forum... or something like that. I noticed everybody was over here... so I started to stick with this one. A couple of weeks later Teamgonzo and I saw a big F-250 with the decal on it, and that's when I really started coming here.

By the way... I want to congratulate Cheryl on a good job with this site. I did a search on Google and Yahoo for "Lake Houston Forum"... and waammooo... FishingTx.com was the FIRST one on the list.

I betya' that's where most of our traffic is coming from.

Also congrats to Randy... I did a Google search for Lake Conroe Forum..... and sure enough, Randy was the first on the list with thecatfishboat.com. Great job guys.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Well, I ain't sayin, gonna let ya all figure it out!!!!

choo choo man
    i found it on the texas top 100 fishing sites,searching for catfishing

dpiper
    bump

Larry G
    Red X's :?:

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar

Internet search led to Catfishboat ........

Google search "Catfishing Texas" led to Chad in N Texas led to Catfishboat site led to this one. Made trip to Catfishboat met Papa Boat then signed up

A mutual friend had told me of a new way to catfish and that Ben was involved with it. Saw posts of Gentleben and avatar, put 2+2 together, the rest as they say is history

PS: Bumped into site several times looking for jug fishing info and for Lake Houston and Lake Conroe and Texas catfishing info. Key words seemed to be Catfishing and Jug fishing. Now a very happy Fishingtx.com jugger!