Thread: MARK IS IN FLIGHT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

MARK IS IN FLIGHT

Congratulations! I know you are excited and I am sure Mark is too!
    Hang out the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN. Let us take care of the site while both of you catchup on family time. Hope to see you and Mark at the muster.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Aw, Davey !!! Glad he is making home and we are expecting you guys if ya get here friday we'll find a place fer ya all ta sleep if ya need to nobody else is gonna sleep :shock:

cherylrw
    LOL ...Thanks BIGDAVE !! When he gets here he will sleep for the first 24 hours lol..That long plain trip kicks him in the rear...I talked to him before he flew out of Dubai this morning and he is VERY excited..He has missed everything,Tara walking,being broke from the bottle,saying DADDY ALLLLLLL THE TIME lol...I cant wait for him to see her..

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Congratulations, I am glad you will have a chance to spend some time together. I know when i use to travel on business it was alwasy hard leaving but the best part was the trip home knowing i would be able to see my wife and family.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    WELL MARK IS HOME FINALLY !!