Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ KB ] How to Extract a Fishing Hook from Your Skin

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Aint that the truth, been hooked before while jugging and it is not fun, as long as you are aware of what's going on you are okay. Should be fun pulling in some cats.

Algonzo I will bring the fishing starter pack with me, I should be down there some time friday evening around 7 or 8.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Sounds good.... We Be There!!!!
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Thin Water Tracker
    Watch those cricle hook they can get in you before you know it and once they get start every move they just go deeper

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Man popping corks are painful. I have a buddy who has watched too many Bill Dance hook sets. Randomly throughout the day a flying cork, weight and shrimp will come barreling at my head followed by a "wow that was a big bite". A few have connected. Now a free lunch is in order for each infraction. Best advice Ive ever heard, Dont set the hook on topwaters at night. Its not pretty if you miss the fish.

Thin Water Tracker
    No Donald I didn't throw him in. But i did teach him how to side cast that day.

Thin Water Tracker
    I understand that top water thing Shinner I've had to duck a few. guess I'm lucky they didn;t make contact.