Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sea slugs suck

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Stepped in a snake nest? Could feel them squirmining? Ugh now I'm gonna have a nightmare. Thats gotta be one of the worse things Ive ever read. I dont like snakes at all.

Thin Water Tracker
    Over the year I have heard of a lot of water skiers loosing they lifes from doing he same type of thing But the snakes don't take people slaming in to them.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    It was a not a pleasant feeling to have a snake swimming around me and actually touching me, I am a lot more aware while fishing now than I was back then.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Steve
    Jeepers Dwayne, It had to be God himself that kept them for killing you dead as a rock. When they're doing that little trick they're highly aggressive.

Just the thought of being anywhere near a wad of breeding copperheads or moccasins would scare me crapless.

Steve

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    What made it so bad is we moved to that spot because we had seen snakes in another area, the water was muddied up so I could fee them, but I could not see them. It was pretty intense to say the least and the thought of what if kicked in later that night when I had a chance to think about it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain