Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 689101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Look forward to meeting you at the muster Medulla
    Cheryl was going to reserve some cabins, I would send her a message and see if she has them booked.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    I just found out I have to work........ my task for the day is cooking crawfish but it's cooking for the International ESH Company folks. Trying to get it done early and will head to the lake after that. I may not get to spend the night but will make an appearance. Do I need to bring my boat? I can help run some jugs with a couple people.
    Phish On!

medulla762
    We will let you hang out with us if'n you bring a sack of them cooked bugs...hehehe...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    dang joe, you musta been sitting on the ishingtx website trying to hatch it....

I'm in charge of ordering, cooking, and disposing of the crawfish.hhehehehehehe

I may just have to order an extra sack and throw it in the truck when I leave.
    Phish On!

medulla762
    my best buddy...you got a spot in my boat...hahaha...

Crawfish?

Man that is some good stuff, I had a crawfish boil a while back with some corn and potatos. You guys like em hot or mild? I like to feel the burn from my crawfish
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

medulla762
    I like 'em so hot/spicy your fingers even burn!

Yep

nothing better than the burn from some good crawfish.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    OK CHANGE IN PLANS ..... IVE MADE A MISTAKE EVIDENTALLY....CANEY COVE HAS ALREADY BOOKED ALL CABINS FOR THAT WEEKEND.
    ALL I CAN DO IS BOOK THE LODGE...YOU CAN SLEEP IN THE LODGE ...IT HAS THE KITCHEN AND A BATH 4 FUTONS AND SHE SAID WE CAN GET 4 ROLL AWAY BEDS IF ANY OF YOU THAT WANTED A CABIN WANTS TO STAY IN THE LODGE LET ME KNOW ,IT IS 800 SQ FEET.. I AM ASHAMED IVE NEVER HAD TO BOOK THIS FAR IN ADVANCE AND IVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR 4 YEARS...I WILL BE RESERVING THE LODGE SO ANY OF YOU ARE WELCOME TO STAY THERE AND I GUESS I WILL GIVE MONEY INSTEAD OF A FREE CABIN LOL....

dpiper
    Cheryl, you should update this page http://fishingtx.com/forum/kb.php?mode=article&k=14. We want winners not whinners.