Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81315161718

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Levi, Debbi & I will be there around noon Friday. I hope! We will be on site F15. Ok Ben, what did you buy us from Bass Pro?
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Not a thing ,Warden got two seats for her toony but man they were kind ah high i went to Academy and made my purchases.
    Warden gets serious about her shopping.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Big D let me know what time you plan on leaving and i'll follow you up there , we'll just form a car/boatavan :shock:
    Piper, can you or anyone else put us a good map up so we can know where we are going??
    Late flash, Cheryl Williams/webmaster of Fishingtx.com will not be there so don't know, not for sure what she had reserved, but someone may need to check on that.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Ben

I am the same way, BP is a little hight at times, that is why I look for the sales. Academy gets a lot of my business though.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Ben

If I am not mistaken Cheryl had reserved the lodge area, larger covered meeting room type place. That is according to a pervious post, but I am not 100% sure.

I will be arriving there friday around 12 or so.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain