Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345712 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

cherylrw
    Ok guys Ben says his long weekend is for the 8th 9th and 10th so how about we do CC then?

Larry G
    Sounds good. GB is volunteering my service. I'll do what I can.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Not volunteering ,just recomending:lol: Larry all you got to do is be there, the rest just falls in place Thanks

Larry G
    You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Those dates sound good to me, my wife and I will be there for sure.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    If all goes well, my newborn son will be two months old at the point. So I'm kind-of "Iffy" for the April muster.... unless I score some really good brownie points from here til then, and my wife let's me take my son camping for that weekend. Cross your fingers.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

fingers are crossed, good luck and congrats on the new addition to the family.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I know just by looking at what was posted up last year they have some really good looking cabins there. I did get to go last year due to work. But I'm going to do my best if it only to get away from Houston the take a break. Thats what I'l going to use on the wife. Shes been there and so far she talking like it would be a great weekend get away. I'll keep working on her. If I keep it up we'll be there. Heck I got five months to work on her.

cherylrw

THE COVE AT CANEY COVE CEDAR CREEK

Here is a link look at the cove The cove

It rents for 200.00 for 2 days and one night.It would be great for indoor eating and cooking if you guys think we might want it Ill get it...

If you look at Caneycove.com you can see that its a nice place.

There is only one thing not good about it..You can not launch your boat there,you have to go 1/2 mile up the road to a public boat ramp but your boats can dock here after launching..

The cabins are great and the campsites are nice...

Thanks for the link, looks like a very nice place.
    -Mark Twain