Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456813 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Let's try to keep the cost down, :lol: , the last two musters did not cost us a penny for the grounds or the camping but that is what makes this so great . I definetley will probably be doing some primitive camping at Motel 6 or Sandborns, or double up with Randy but dang he snores like a freight train :shock:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Dang.. Ben you know you not supposeta talk about the people ya sleep with! He hee Randy I could sleep on the other side of Ben and we can snore him a lula-by in stereo. lol

Cheryl how close is the fuel tank for the boats? Also do you or anyone else know where to get a good topographical map of the lake?
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

I did not say I slept with him :shock: jerryntsa did I slept in my tent but the storm came in an send me to my truck but i could hear it course, could ah been jerry ah snoring bwhahahhahahha.
    I am starting to plan for that Muster already, if i can't borrow my sons big black tour bus then i'll take my bass boat but should not be a problem and by then I should have the third toon in ,so bigdave wouldn't submarine the catiwampus :lol: :lol:

dpiper
    Here ya go BigDave:

HOT SPOT MAPS

Some free maps. Does not include Cedar Creek.

FREE MAPS

D. Piper

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Been a while since I have gone camping, looking forward to this muster
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thanks You Dpiper!! I placed my order this morning.

cherylrw
    There's a station between caney cove and the boat ramp to fuel up and about a mile up the water (if its still open) there is one.Also 2 to 3 miles at the dam there is a place. Mark says walmart usually has the maps of cedar creek.

I stop at walmart and fill up my jerry cans b4 i get there, my boat loves to drink that petro, keeps the refineries going hehhehehehe
    Merry Christmass to one and all and do not forget the reason for the season it is not about "us" it is about the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ .

wahahaha I can't beleive i said that, hope i don't get in trouble hehhe hehe

Looks like I better do the same. Thanks Cheryl!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Ben

I am glad you said it, too many people are afraid to say what they feel and what their beliefs are when it comes to religion. Nowadays you have to be careful about even saying Merry Christmas to someone it has all been replaced by " Happy Holidays" If you look a tv advertisements they are not the same as they were, Christmas parades are now called Holiday Parades.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours Ben, God Bless.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain