Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567914 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Thin Water Tracker
    I thought it was about shopping and money. That all this is pushed on the TV and Radio.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    TWT

You got that right people forget what Christmas Time is all about, it is funny now to look back on the time when I was a little kid and I just wanted gifts, but as you grow older it is truely better to give than to recieve. I love the look on my nieces and nephews faces when they get a gift they really enjoy. I myself like to spend time with my family and friends and enjoy our time together.

I get to see my nanny on christmas ( nanny and papaw are what I have always called my mothers parents) while my grandma and grandpa are my dads parents. I lost both my grandpaw and my papaw my senior year of highschool but I see my grandma everyday she lives on the next street over, but my nanny has been living in Texas City adn Lamark the last few months with my Aunt recovering from a stroke. She is doing better now and will be down for the holidays.

We are hosting christmas and being with family and friends is what it is all about because you don't know how much time you really have to spend with loved ones until they are gone and you realize how much you miss them.

For me Christmas is a time of celebration and family involvement centering around a nice dinner together and watching the smiling faces of the young ones open gifts and enjoy each others company.

I hope you and your family have a safe and memorable Christmas and to everyone on the forum have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Back at you.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thank dewaynez i could not have said all that without studdering!!
    Feliz Navidad pa todos y prospero ano nuevo!!

Same to you and all the board members.
    Be safe and be Merry.

I will be up at 7am Frying Turkeys for Family and Friends So far I have to fry 6 big ol birds.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    I would like to see you have one at Richland Chambers.
    Thank you
    Bubba

Larry G
    Bubba, isn't Richland Chambers the back water of Cedar Creek? :roll: :?:

Richland Chambers is a good body of water, I have several friends that fish it on a regular basis and have good results
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Just josh'n, RC is twice the size of CC.

Thin Water Tracker
    Is there some good places to camp on RC. Something with cabins.