Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891116 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    rayhubard is good lot of traffic **** well stocked.
    tawakoney old lake good reputation.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    whitney has great vaeriety tho. grea striper, lake, great smallmouth action, lots of parks, part of the brazos river. really great fishin, shear cliffs, to forests, and medows nice lake

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    possum kingdom old reliable

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    mrmakAuctioneer

I have fished Whitney a few times, it has some beautiful scenery and some good fish. I went to college in Waco, and spent time at Whitney.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

possum Kingdom is a lake I have heard lots about but have never had the opportunity to fish, one of my goals is to fish more lakes in the new year.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

When the Muster takes place if anyone needs me to I will bring a few fish fryers, I have 4 of them and I can bring a few with the large 30qt pots and wire baskets.

Also if anyone is going to fry or cook anything else I have lots and lots of injectible marinades. I was able to catch a sale last night at WM Supercenter they Tony S marinades which are normally $4 a pop were marked down to $1 each so I bought all of them ( Creole Butter and Creole Butter w/ Jalapeno )

I will bring some with me when i get down there on Friday.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    I'm trying to get there. I convinced Momma to go, but I have to find a place to put a litter of lab puppies. They will be anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks old at the time of the gathering.
    Cedar Creek is an awesome lake. I know some fellers that can put us on some serious crappie, I mean SERIOUS SIZED crappie. Medulla, you know'em.
    Lots of Blues in the lake. shouldn't be hard to find 'em.
    Phish On!

dpiper
    Looking forward to meeting ya CajunDan. From reading your posts on this forum I feel I already Know ya.

Donald

This muster should be a great one, I am planning on bringing my wife and my parents may be in attendance as well. My dad went with me on The Catfishboat and caught the biggest fish of the trip the 11lb Hybrid.
    -Mark Twain

I don't think we will have a problem getting this muster filled up with members, just from looking at the posts it looks to be showing a lot of interest and should be great. I am looking forward to it. I have even talked my parents into coming along, my dad fishes with me all the time and has been doing so for a long time.
    -Mark Twain