Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Piper
    On patrol keeping an eagle eye on us all. LOL good call Piper.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

What other options are there for that weekend, are there hotels close to the lake that you could recommend?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    Yes there is a hotel.There is another camp site like a mile or so from there but its not as nice.It does have cabins.It is called Sunny Glen

dpiper
    Yes Dwaynez. I updated TCF as well.

Appreciate it Cheryl, I will let you know later this week what our plans will be, whether we stay at the lodge or make other arrangements.
    -Mark Twain

Cool Piper
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I maybe abl to stay on a friends place I'll have to call him and see. It's on the TOOL end of the lake. I wonder how far that is from Cany I still haven;t found what I did with my CC map. if it close it would be great not to have to trailer the boat around the lake. Going to start digging deep to see if I can find it.

cherylrw

THE LODGE

WELL I MADE THE MAJOR ***** UP SO WINNER GETS CASH ! NOW I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY WANT TO STAY IN THE LODGE BECAUSE SHE IS TAKING MY INFO AND I AM RESERVING IT NOW.SHE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE AND IF I NEED THE COTS..

cherylrw
    OK WELL I JUST RENTED IT !! LOL ...I TOLD HER THERE COULD BE 19 OR 20 PEOPLE IN THERE FOR NIGHT TIME,SO ANYBODY WANTING TO STAY IN IT,IT DOES HAVE SHOWER AND KITCHEN YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME..

Appreciate it Cheryl, I will check with my wife and my parents who wanted to come along as well and see what they want to do.
    -Mark Twain