Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456781015 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I am not familiar with the lake but I will do a few web searches and post some information as soon as possible.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    That would be great !

I will look for more, but the one place I can think of right now would be TPWD website.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fish/inf...am/lake_id.htm

Looks like there are 6 areas to camp on the lake this site should have all the deatails about the camping areas, but I will keep an eye out for more.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Thanks I'll check it out tonight after work

no problem
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Your Top shelf D.

Right back at ya
    -Mark Twain

I just spoke with someone at Caney Cove and she stated that there will be

4 cabins that will sleep 4 people for $65 a night
    2 cabins that will sleep 4 people for $75 a night

Following steps are needed to reserve a room
    1. call or email the office
    2. provide name, address, phone, cell phone, dates, #people
    3. credit card required to reserve room, ( card is not charged unless you no show and they will bill you for the reserved time. Once you arrive you can pay cash if you like.)

She also recommended that a reservation be made by Mid Feb or 1st week of march due to April 1st, being the start of their prime season.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Thanks for theINFO D.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

maybe richland chambers

maybe richland chambers eh?