Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101217 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

mikechell

Fishing trip ???

Hey, I will be checking my schedule. If I am in Texas at the time, I will make the trip in April. I hope it goes well, whether I can make it or not.

Mike

dpiper
    Hey Mike, its a lot of fishing, a lot of story telling, and a lot of eating. Check out the posts after the December muster. This is where we all met each other.

Its a blast.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Mike, you come on to Ceder creek if ya gonna be here you can fish with me !!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Lots of offers on the table Mike, I am not in Houston but if you are ever around Bryan or College Station then you can drop me a line and we can catch some fish.

Same goes for anyone on the board, I don't have a large boat just a 10 ft 2 man pontoon with a trolling motor but it goes around the private lake I live near and it is full of fish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    There is also a gathering at lake Livingston in March, I think?

Buba

Yes there is a livingston muster in March some time, some will be able to attend both musters. I am only attending the Cedar Creek Muster, but the livingston muster has been talked about and planned as well. There is information about it with maps to the lake as well in another post within the anouncement section.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    Hey budda and dwaynez check the calender or the portal it is the 12th and 13th.

Thanks Piper

It doesn't look like I will make the Livingston Muster, but the Cedar Creek Muster is on the calender and I will be there with my family. I look forward to meeting everyone and catching some fish and sharing some stories.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Teamgonzo and I are going to try and make it to the Livingston muster. I think Teamgonzo is going for sure, cuz that's when he's getting his antique of a boat.... but it should run like a charm. I'm still iffy cuz of the new baby that will only be a few weeks at that time. We'll see though.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Well if something changes I will try and make it, but I will see most of you in April at Cedar Creek.
    -Mark Twain