Page 1 of 18 1234611 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FISHING TRIP 8TH 9TH AND 10TH

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Anywhere that has excellent catfish but mostly we need to look for somewhere that has a nice camping area. Personally I prefer Cagles on Lake Conroe.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I have not fished cedar creek before but it looks like a nice place
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    Cedar Creek has a spot, Caney Cove that is a descent camp ground. www.caneycove.com We go there every summer. They have tent sites,rv sites and cabins. I want to try for the 15 16 and 17 because Mark will be back in town around that time. If we have enough that say they are coming.I tried this before and had only one person to show .Then I was ragged on LOL ...
    So if we want to do this I can set it all up and we are very serious they also have a pavillion I can rent but will only do that if its a SURE thing..So everyone just let me know I would like to rent the pavillion in advance if we want it.

Thin Water Tracker
    I put a vote in for CC. I can say now if I'm going to make it for sure. I got some bad new Friday from the liver center I'll be starting treaments. Looks like the end of Jan or Feb. So know if I will be able to travel yet. But if I can I'll be there I have fished CC. and it is a good catfish hole.

Larry G
    We live here so we will be there. That is of course if the vote continues the way it has. :lol:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Once again :lol: if I am off on the days the muster will be held :lol: I will be there :cry: last time I was working.

medulla762
    I would be up for a CC trip!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Cedar Creek looks good to me. I'll try to schedule some vacation for those dates and hopefully get a cabin and take the family out on our first camping trip. My wife has never been camping, so hopefully we could make something good out of it.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Thin Water Tracker
    Hey Medulla were they high flyer sat. Outlaw and I were talking about you sat. They had said the fishing was a little slow Friday Night we todl boy if Mudulla was here it have thenm cata jumping on those jug. Hope you did get a few Sat.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    TWT

take care of yourself, I will be praying for you to make a fast and complete recovery.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain