Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dec. 18, 2004 Muster

Thin Water Tracker
    I beleave a good time was had by all. It nice to have a Muster go without no problems.

Thin Water Tracker
    41. TWT

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I want to thank BigDave Taylor for his effort and tenacity in making this muster the success that it was. this man went full speed ahead since we got there friday morning until we closed the gate sat afternoon . Everyone Sylvia the Warden ,Outlaw, Don Diego all those in the kitchen I could not beleive the effort all this guys put into helping; makes my job as site camerman easier ahahahah. N-splendora filleted about 30 blues nice ones that DD had caught , sorry my camera was lost and my back up was arguing with me I tried to get some pics of the cleaning but failed.

Funny :lol: and sad :cry: but after I closed the gate behind me i looked back onto the grounds and was sadden. You know when you get family from out of town and they leave after a few days of visitation, well that was the kind of sadness and empty feeling i had ,
    thank you, every one of you that came and made this a very special event. I will be working on getting us that private place where no one will be bothering us, not saying that anyone did, but we need our own place .
    This place was very handicap accessable and that's why we used it
    Left to right is Huey , Piper ,Jerrynta (our web host) Gonzo TWT , baby tara, Cheryl and Mark Williams (webmasters/owners,.all the way from Seagoville Tx!!
    Thank you 4 driving down ta say hi.
    I will be going to wash my boat and then going to church so see ya all about 1300 hrs.

Thin Water Tracker
    Well a least you stayed dry on this one Ben so that a plus.LOL

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I want to thank everyone for comming. I won't go into any details Ben has it covered. Thanks buddy. A special "thank you" to those of you that pitched in to help, brought food, drinks, boats, bbq pit, and etc.. In fact, I believe that was everyone! I don't know of anyone that didn't contribute. I sencerly hope that all of the new members enjoyed their self and got something from the muster. Events like this where so many people come together with out fighting makes me proud to be a part of this site and call each one of you my friend. I enjoyed myself tremendously and apoligize for posting so late. Four hours sleep in three days kicked my getup and go.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Thin Water Tracker
    I was the long but I know you and Ben did a lot of work get this set up and I for one thank you both for you time a lack of sleep.

My PT finally hit the water and what a Christianing i twas , got a little slim on the floor guys were real careful , thanks Jerry
    I enjoyed every of wink i sleep i missed ,thanks Don , we tried as we usually do and this one just fell together but in reality the yal ldo i tis the poeple that come that make the muster :lol: thanks fer being there .

yes, we gonna set up this beautifull tent at the next muster

saundecw
    I had such a great time it's hard to find a place to start. I especially want to thank BIGDAVE for all the work he put into this Muster to make it such a success. GentleBen and dpiper I felt like I knew you guys before we ever met. The hospitality, conversations, sharing of information and "how to" instruction that took place was remarkable. dpiper you had a crew and a half on your PT, they really impressed me. Ben if the three life jackets are the orange ones of mine mark them as "Muster Jackets" and keep them for guests, they need to be used. BIGDAVE I owe you. The coffee saved the day. I finally got all my juglines broke in and learned a lot about Lake Houston. Now I'm looking forward to the next one and hope to be better prepared.

dpiper
    BigDave, GentleBen

I want to thank you two. Ya'll put on a great show. Dave, I don't know how you did it. Four hours sleep in three days. You the man.

The company and food were great. Wow there was enough food to feed a college football team. Chicken, ham, saugage and more saugage, breakfast tacos, tamales, fish, fries, charro and pork-n- beans, ect ect.

That was some bbq pit. Thanks Bgbluecat.

It great to be around great people. But with so many Dons I wouldn't expect anything else. This is one fine forum.

Donald