Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dec. 18, 2004 Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Wayne I needed a couple ,3 PFD's anyone have a childs size like fer baby Tara , that you are not using I sure can,
    The Gerber pocket knife still has no owner , nor the cup.
    Piper you are a gas,no i did not say you passed gas I said you were a gas , enjoy having you and your crew around that Steven is growing up to be a real jugger.
    Big Dave is on a very well deserved vacation from work but they still call him for instruction and technical advice . He spends many hours at the job making sure that the equip and plant are in good shape so we can run it.
    I am very proud of every one that attended and no we don't need to advertise on other websites, we probably could not handle any more than what we had , so let's keep it for ourselfs.
    For all the killers, I mean hunters out there Dulla Cast in blast BBduck capaon we missed you but am sure you were at your calling!!

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    As always it's great to put faces with names. I know Fred and I had a GREAT TIME. I would like thank Big Dave for Hosting this event. He Did a outstanding job, and a special thankyou to Don Diego for going out and prefishing this event. Man he knows how to catchem !

And a big thankyou to everyone else. The food was great!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    OK... lack of internet over the weekend, so I'm a little late on the my post.

First off I want to thank BigDave for putting on a great show and made sure that everything was covered from Coffee to heaters, to food... you name it, Big Dave made sure we had it. Secondly, I want to thank DPiper for taking us out Friday night and learning us a thing or two. Didn't bring in much that night, but it was great.

Teamgonzo and I made it out around 9:00 PM Friday night and fished til about 1:00 AM on Saturday, and I finally left around 3:00 AM Saturday morning. I couldn't stay for Saturday cuz I have an 8 month pregnant wife home that is supposed to be on bedrest, so she wasn't too happy about me having fun while she sits there and has premature contractions all night. Besides I had a few family events going on that Saturday morning.

I was able to put a few names to some faces, but missed the majority. Oh well, there's always next time. Great to meet all you guys and thanks for a wonderful time. I look forward to doing this again some time.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

dpiper
    Algonzo, I still have your super secret invention. I'll try and remember to tell my wife to remind me to bring them the teamgonzo. What would us guys do with out our wifes?

Hey GB, When the nephews were unloading the boat Saturday I noticed we took your range cubes. I'll get them to you soon.

Donald

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    DPiper, you can keep them super secret "Algonzo's Clip-On Chumming Capsules". I'm sure you and your family will be able to do a lot more field testing than I would. They only cost about $2.00 to make. I'll be posting a How-To on this soon. Give them some field running and let me know what I can do to improve them, or if they belong in the trash. Maybe one day them capsules will be worth something and I can autograph them for you....LOL. Also you can proudly say that you own the first ever built "Algonzo's Clip-On Chumming Capsules"....LOL OK maybe that's too much. Thanks for the wonderful weekend by-the-way.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

dpiper
    I'm looking forward to the unvailing of the lighted ones.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I am glad to see everyone had a great time at the muster, unfortunately a family situation kept me from making it, but my wife and i will be at the next muster in April no matter what we have blocked that time for the muster.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

Dec 18th Muster pictures

I did manage to get a few pictures.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

Dec. 18th Muster more pictures.

One of these days I will take more pictures.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

cherylrw
    Well we came home to a dead computer and we just borrowed one so we could catch up on things.We had a good time meeting everyone and as usual Ben and the warden are excellent to everyone...Our regret was that we couldnt make it friday night and have spent more time with everyone...Hopefully whereever the next one is we can be there the whole time.I think now Mark doesnt mind if I go without him here so thats a good thing...LOL...We want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making this sight such an excellent place for all fisherman and women..