Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dec. 18, 2004 Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    We appreciate all the time and money that you and Mark have put into this website so we could all come together and have a revival ,
    we have grown to be a family that is well blended. :lol:
    Our regrets that you all did not get to get in on the fish cleaning and catching but maybe when we have one at RC or CC we can let you, CD , LarryG, and Maki sponsor that one.... :shock:
    where ya at DD?? :!:

Larry G
    I don't know much about all of this but I am retired (I guess I have mentioned that :roll: ) and have very little to do but fish. Now then, Caney is 500 miles down lake from me so it would be an adventure for me also. I know nothing about that part of the lake so maybe I had better hook up with some guys that can show me around.

cherylrw
    LOL ...what part pf the lake are you on Larry

Thin Water Tracker
    Maybe you can dig up some Info gfor us Larry what channel and humps or in the area I have a map I got when I was up there last year. I'll have to dig it out and take a look at it. I fished to Tool area last time.

Larry G
    Cheryl.............across the channel from Harbor Light Marina, area 202 on the map. Ya might say that I am right down town GBC.

Don........Working on it. In April the weather is in question and a tad early for the spawn. We should do good though, especially down in the deep water area of Caney. Water is much clearer then it is up in my area. :roll:

choo choo man
    well,sylvia & i enjoyed the day there.BIG DAVE great job and well done,well everone done a great job.meet a couple new faces to put with the names.can hardly wait for the next one,well don't know what else to say right now.except that is was a very nice muster.

Thin Water Tracker
    That was one thing lake about the ake the water was great half of the jug sets I could see what was one themjust aboout down to the bottom hook. most of the time.