Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pruning members

cherylrw
    Well its great to know we get new members from being bashed he he he

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    This forum will continue to gain new members because it is a quality site and the people are great. The others will bash themselves out of a site sooner or later because people want to talk fishing and the outdoors not listen to someone who holds a grudge sit on a soapbox and talk allday everyday.

just my .02 cents
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    I saw a picture in a post of a large blue. I asked, which lake? Never did get a reply. Woop de do. Like it is a big secret. Problem is that I saw a boat coming off of this lake in that same afternoon that, from a distance, looked just like one that I saw posted on that forum a month back. (including a very large fish net and poles that could be seen from 4 football field lengths away). :evil:

Larry G

I believe in sharing information and helping others to enjoy the great sport of fishing. I have seen the same on other forums where people will not reveal anything unless you pay them to take you out or they are afraid you will catch all of their fish.

Oh well that's why there is a forum like this where everyone openly shares information and tries to help others enhjoy the success they are having.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I don't have a problem with three months. But if someone sign on and doesn't post in a month chances are they will never become a active member. Dead wood does have to be trimed off a tree to keep it strong and in good heath.

dpiper
    I call them Jetsam.

Members that dont make any posts are not really members to keep the forum flowing smoothly and keep it growing we need active members on the board.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I se it as a give and take. It works better if we are all giving in some way.

I couldnt agree more.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Many people are under the belief that if they don't post, that their ip addy is not revealed. Those folks are usually here for the wrong reason :roll: :shock: anyway and do need to be cut out.
    Ther is some pros and cons. :lol: