Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pruning members

cherylrw
    Ben you are right they do think that...

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    they will learn sooner or later they can't outsmart the admins, I say the pruning process is needed to keep the site going in a positive direction.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Keepig the cut and paste thing block weeds a lot fo them out. I know peopel that just goes to set join cut and paste all the info they want and move on. A few of them have a large info base they have built over the years one guy has a mind blowing data base of fishig info he has set up in Microsoft Access you just type what your looking for and Bam you got the data pretty cool.

Yep seen setups like that before, but it takes away from the purpose of the forum and that is to share ideas and interact with other people who have the same love of fishing and the outdoors, if you just want info you can do web searches for the info, but you lose out on the interaction and enjoyment of being a part of the board.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    By the ip addys there is about 4 of them still in here, 3 male and 1 female , they won't say anything they just lurk in the darkness watch and run back to camp so they can have some thing to talk about.
    I can feel a fifth one on in my spirit lurking , lurking, lurking . :evil:
    Let's face it , some poor folks ain't very smart enough so they just got to use other peoples stuff ifin the ygo tta say somethin, I do i tall the time :evil:

Thin Water Tracker
    It's sad that some people never grow up. And get off by trying to mess with good people.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Funny thing, alot off them you can even tell by their immature handles.

very true, they think they are getting away with something, the only thing they are doing is making themselves look foolish.
    -Mark Twain

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    There are a lot of people like that some you wouldn't even think of being that kind.

This forum is a place for like minded individuals to share thoughts and ideas that relate to fishing and the outdoors and friendly conversation, any nonsense or lack or respect should be left on the other forums that specialize in that.

bassman940 welcome to the forum and i look forward to reading and responding to your posts in the future.
    -Mark Twain