Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pruning members

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    from the above post , everyone seems to think alike here. what is a imature handle? i'm kinda old and not up on that stuff.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    An immature handle would be one that is offensive or inappropriate for a fishing forum, it's a matter of using your best judgement when choosing a name.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    When I do that it make you wonder why they thing they are going to be here vary long.

TWT
    very true, if you plan on being a long time member and a contributing member it is best to choose a name that is not offensive or childish in any way. Some of the immature individuals who lurk and try and cause problems use very immature handles.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    4 examlpe bassman940, there was a "fish 4 sex " or was it "fish or loving"or "assman" get the point ??
    I don't even mess with explaining why they are being deactivated or deleted, they know.You'd besurprised at the number of immature handles that never get activated and we know who they are , just not sure on what they want, except tp stir strife.

Thin Water Tracker
    They just want to be liek the good guys but just can;t get away from the darkside

LOL

Yep some people are just jealous of a good thing and have to try and taint it.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    THATS STRANGE. I THOUGH THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT PRUNING MEMBERS.
    "LET THE LEAD FLY!"

dpiper

Moved posts

There ya go TLH. I moved the non sequitur posts to http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1771.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Does all caps still mean that someone is mad and hollering?? Just asking.