Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Pruning members

dpiper
    Maybe if it is not their normal style. TLH always uses all caps. No emotion intended.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Bubba, normally yes. But with TLH no. All of his post are upper case. If you look to the left of the post you can see he is 120 years old. My guess is he can't see lower case. HEHeeHee Just pickin TLH. lol
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Guess he could be considered the senior citizen here or is it senor citizen LOL.
    You men have a pretty nice forum here, I am begining to get used to it ,I was not sure at first. LOL

dpiper
    Thanks for the kind words there Bubba.

Thin Water Tracker
    As long as you post Bubba. Caps lower what ever work for you. A lot of people on the net get mad if you use caps all the time but we can tell by what you post if there something in the post.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Each poster is different, once you get to know everyone on here you will be able to see who is upset and who is not. TLH has used all caps since joining and even posted early on that that was his style so everyone would know.

Look forward to reading and responding to your posts Bubba
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain