Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pruning members

cherylrw

Pruning members

I have received a LARGE response fromt he members who DO NOT post much and it seems they sure like reading the information here.So I have informed them they will not be taken off.I will set this to prune users who join and dont log in within 3 months.That should be pretty fair what do you think?

We have a lot of lurkers who like to read the posts but dont like responding so keep up the good work guys..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Same to you and your Family Cheryl

sounds like a great idea to me
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sounds fair I have many friends , yes i do, and they like to come in read the posts and look at the pictures. they do not like to post , they are bashful and really are afraid that some one will bash them, as they do on other sites. That will never happen on this site as long as i am on this board.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I agree. Great idea!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

dpiper
    That is a much better idea. It would be regrettable to lose actively viewing members because they don't post.

Will the non-visiting members get a pre-prune email?

Nine Lives
    Sounds like a great way to "wring-in" the new year.

Thanx

In lurking mode till Spring crappie run.

Niner we ain't wating til the crappie run we are going after them next weekend i am off, 8) DD. N-Splendora and myself.

Larry G
    Just a thought here. I found this sight because there was some bad mouthing of this sight on another forum. The issue was the pruning. One mans trash is another mans treasure. I'm sure there is a way to, after a period, delete old unused files on the QT and then correct any that may come with an objection. :idea:

LarryG, they have been talking about us since we started this site and that's ok , we talk about gatherings, fishning,enclousers and ideas, they talk about us, because they have no ideas , can't catch fish and they don't know how to be nice, so consequently nobody comes to their gatherings!! Someone said we had "Hospitality "that is correct you, treat people right and they will keep coming back .
    We appreciate you making "Fishingtx" your home.
    Hope all who read this have a Happy Merry Christmas and Holidays too.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Same to you and your family Ben, ( Merry Christmas and Happy New Year )

This is a great forum because everyone is really courteous and friendly to everyone who visits and joins this site. I feel very welcomed and accepted on this board and that is why I post on a regular basis and keep involved. The other boards are just jealous and childish and really have nothing of value to post so they choose to attack others. This board does not stoop to that level and that is why it is successful and will continue to be for many years to come.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain