Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

Maulwalker
    i think i'll be able to make it

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I'll do some serious brown nosing from here til then, and see if I can make it. My newborn will be delivered on Jan. 23rd, so he'll only be a month and a half old by that time. So I'm not too sure how the boss will feel about me leaving for the weekend. I'll see what I can do to butter her up in the meantime.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    LoL

Do lots of things around the house leading up to the event and then you should have earned enough points to getaway for the weekend.

Good Luck!!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

choo choo man
    well i made reservations today for 3/10 to 3/12 on camp site #33,when i talked to patty at the office today she said that they poured slabs and put 50amp breakers on the water & elec sites.if anyone is interested sites #32,31,41,42,& 43 are open right now.all these sites are by the restrooms and shower house.hope some can make it up there,with a 50 fish limit per person a day on channels & blues,you cann't beat that.so come on up.any questions you call call me at 281.435.9897.

Nine Lives
    Thanks for the update on pouring new slabs.

Nine Lives
    Quote Originally Posted by algonzo
    I'll do some serious brown nosing from here til then, and see if I can make it. My newborn will be delivered on Jan. 23rd, so he'll only be a month and a half old by that time. So I'm not too sure how the boss will feel about me leaving for the weekend. I'll see what I can do to butter her up in the meantime.
    I just noticed your new sig.

The rest is on video.

choo choo man
    hey nine,thanks for doing to map of the camp area.i was trying to figure out how to do that.i'm going to try to go next weekend,to take a look at the park and see whats all new.

Nine Lives

Re: Wolf Creek information

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAVE
    Recreation Park Fees, Rules & Map

Wolf Creek Park
    Season

Wolf Creek Park comes to life each March 1. The park closes for the winter November 30.
    Choo Choo,

You might end up having to view the park from the water.
    I'd suggest you call ahead.

choo choo man
    nope not from water,from land, nine.already made reservations.just waiting on the day to come.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Gotta work on the 12th. Maybe I can get it covered.
    Catfish...the other white meat.