Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Thanks TWT. I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore... and I know he's in a better place.

A few days before he passed away his daughter heard him talking in his sleep when at the hospital. He was asking somebody if they know who's son he was and where he could find his parents. A couple of days later he passes away (today). We can't explain what he saw in his dream that night.... but it seems like he saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but managed to hang on for dear life. My brothers and I hadn't seen him in a few months, until yesterday morning. Suddenly 24 hours later he passes away. Almost as if it was closure to him.

That dream was a good sign for us knowing that he's finally joining his beloved parents in the sweet heavens. The guy was a natural born camedian, you couldn't talk to him for more that five minutes without rolling around on the floor laughing your **** off. He was laying in his hospital bed a few months ago still telling jokes even when he could barely talk.

His mission in life was to make people laugh and smile.... and that's what we'll remember him by.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

mikechell

condolences

Teamgonzo and algonzo ... sorry to hear of your loss. I know what it's like, and it's easy to say "Glad they aren't suffering." Take care ond remember the good times.

It's 2:43pm, Friday. I will be heading towards Livingston in a few minutes. Gotta stop by a Sports Academy, and I might make a few cast at any creek I pass, so I don't know what time I'll actually get there. See some of you soon.

Mike

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sorry to hear of your loss guys was he the one that came to the muster??

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    TWT good luck on your treatment we'll ask the padre to pray fer u!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    GB...

No.. it was different uncle. Thanks for all the condolenses guys.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Algonzo, TeamGonzo

Sorry for your loss, I have gone through the same thing a few times over the last year. It is never easy to lose someone close to you, but the thought of them being at peace provides some comfort. Prayers are being said for you and your family.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

TWT

Take care of yourself and I will say a prayer for a speedy recovery
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Ben

A challenge is what that sounds like, we will have to get together very soon for some bass fishing. I usually show up most people I fish with, but fishing with another angler or anglers who have some skill is always fun.

I am sure we can all exchange a few ideas that will make us better anglers, and who knows I may get whooped up on, but I doubt it
    -Mark Twain

Ben

the lake by my house is a sure thing, no matter what you will catch something, I will give you a few of my special lures that will put fish on the end of your line no matter what.

It a great spot to use texas rigged soft plastics and weedless rigged tubes or spinnerbaits during the afternoon bite, first thing in the morning or late in the evening top water baits are the way to go for some big hits.

By the rocks on the bacside of the lake in the deeper water a crankbait or jerk bait will get the fish to bite as well.
    -Mark Twain