Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Are you going for sure?
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Where ??

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Hope you all have a great time at the muster, sorry I won't be in attendance for this one, but I wish you all the best and hope everyone catches a lot of fish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Nine Lives

Re: Wolf Creek information

Quote Originally Posted by cherylrw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Lives
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAVE
    Recreation Park Fees, Rules & Map

Wolf Creek Park
    Season

Wolf Creek Park comes to life each March 1. The park closes for the winter November 30.
    Choo Choo,

You might end up having to view the park from the water.
    WELL NINE WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL THE 1ST OF MARCH COMES BEFORE THE 12TH LOL

Thanks Cheryl. You're right, I should've clarified my post. I was referring to Choo Choo's post on Jan. 8, when he mentioned he was going to try to go next weekend to take a look at the park.

WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN JANUARY 15. AND WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL, JANUARY COMES WELL BEFORE MARCH. LOL

Sorry for the confusion. Just thought that one post right after another would have been straight forward enough. :P

LOL

Good to see everyone helping out with education lessons.

Oh well as long as everyone shows up on the right date to catch some fish that is all that matters.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

choo choo man
    well i'm getting ready for livingston now, i made 17 more jugs i think i got 34 now.cleaning up the boat and fixing a couple things on it,then i'll wash and fix a couple things on the travel trailer and by the time gets here i hope i'll be ready.been working 6 days a week 7:30pm to 8 or 9 in the morning so i haven't had time to do nothing but work,sleep and eat.but anyway i'm still around.

saundecw
    You wouldn't happen to know the weight of the lead in the regular jugs? I picked up a case of the 3" white foam last week and need to make a mold so I can use some the lead I've collected over the years.

Good Luck at Livingston to all of you, I wish I could make it down, but other engagements are gonna keep me away,.
    -Mark Twain

choo choo man
    i use about 5 inches of 1/2 rebar,i have some on hand so thats what i use.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I use 1/2"rebar also!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know