Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2456789 LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

Thin Water Tracker
    I use two 3/4oz egg sinkers They slide right in the 3/4 inch PVC. I have a few made with old bolts I dug up out of the lay down yard at work. The next thing I going to try is I have some 3/8 inch Copper pipe couplings I'm going to fill with lead. they are just about as long at the two egg sinkers plus when I drill the hole in the cap for the ***** I'll have the cap setting on one a drill a pilot hole and then come back and drill a bigger hole that when the weight slides down over the ***** and there will be no need for the foam plug in the cap. the area in side the coupling is just a little bigger than the area of the egg weights so they should weigh just a little more. It sound like a lot to go though to build jugs but when I can't go fishing all I do is think about it and prep for it.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Right here Mike get on board!! Went by "Turkey Creek" today the bass said tell you "hi"

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Bass?

I just got a ton of marked down bass gear, a nice new spidercast reel and lots of soft plastic baits for a dirt cheap price. May have to send some your way Ben now that you are gonna start catching some Bass as well as the Catfish
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

basscatcher4
    cant say for sure, but if nothing else goes wrong i`ll be there... no guarantees yet

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Basscatcher

Youwill have a blast meeting up with everyone, I am not going to make this one but I will be at Cedar Creek in April
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mikechell

I will be there, without bells on.

[B]I am looking forward to being there, however. Since all my camping stuff is back in Orlando, I am hoping someone can brign an extra sleeping bag, and put me up for the weekend. I am thinking of leaving here Friday afternoon, soon as my class finishes. Will anyone be there who can accomodate me that soon? You can E-mail me directly at [email protected] if need be. Also, is there anything I should bring with me? Food? Drink? Let me know.

Mike

Dewaybnz , I hi tthe lotto at wall ywordl two days in a row, i ytwas marked cklaerance and then the little feller comes up and starts marking stuff down some more, 50% of clearance price!!! , i bought 1" bearings for $ 2.75, drain plugs a 25 cents ,(2) 1100 gph automatic bilge pumps at $15.00 a piece , I'll have a double pumper on that sub so it won't sink again, hahahahha, boat bumpers at the great big ones $4.50 and the little ones $2.00, I bought a 40 lb thrust minikota troller for $75.00 did you hera me Dwaynez $75.oo!!! , dang i spent $151.00 sat morning went back sunday morning and spend another $20.00. it was a riot i was like a kid in a candy store, the warden has relieved me of my debit card , but i got a throwdown one hehheheeheh.

Anyone want to learn some good fishing technigues from the master himself, Mike Chell, all the way from Orlando Florida what a gas and what a guy he knows how to catch those bass and is willing to trade out info . said he 'll learn how to love jugging hehehhehe.

I took him to my private little basspond and he skunked me again!!! heck even the mosquitos liked him better than me bwahahahhahaha
    had a good time mike that perch did me in though wore me out!!

Mike Chell ,snuggle up close to BigDave he has got the tashmahall on tenting and all the trimmings , one word of caution if you get in the white ghost (his bass boat)ya better hold on that boat will haul a***,

Heard T-bone gonna help out with the hosting, that is great his first muster and already he is hosting, one of us alraedy , thanks Bob you are Fishingtx quality poeple and the reason gFishingtx is growing like it is with gooooooooooood morale people ,
    Ya all tear them up i am sorry i am not gonna be there gotta be some where else!!

dpiper
    Mike if needed I can bring ya a small pup tent. Let me know.

mikechell

Yeah, mosquitos ...

First, thanks for all the responses, and the offers, you people really are a great bunch of people. Don, you can bring the tent, if I need it it'll be there. Ben, since you caught the bluegill, I didn't officially skunk you. But I will agree about the mosquitos ... Must be the Florida blood, they loved me.
    Ben's right about the fishing, although I am not sure I qualify as a "master", I am willing to share what knowledge I have.

See you all there. Ben, I'll try to catch the ones you would have if you'd have been able to be there.

Mike