Page 1 of 9 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

choo choo man

Lake Livingston Muster- March 12-13

[google] i want to host a muster at lake livingston in march or may.it would be at wolf creek.what does everone think on this,the only thing is i've got to make reservations in adavance for camp sites.so i'll leave to all the members think about.so let me have you thought on this. [/google]

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    choo choo man count me in.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Thin Water Tracker
    If I'm able to make the date I'll be there.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will see what my schedule looks like, I will keep checking back for more updates on this muster.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Is the camp site tent camping only or do they have cabins now.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Teamgonzo and I were thinking about heading out to Lake Livingston in March. May just wait to a set date on the muster, and head out then. So if the date is OK I'm pretty sure Teamgonzo and I could make it.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

choo choo man
    ok,what does everone think about having it in march?if so give me some dates that everone can make it on,the park opens march 1st.
    twt,they don't have any cabins,if you need a place i'll have my travel trailer and a tent with me.now everone interested give me your thoughts or ideals.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    The 12th & 13th work best for me. Second choice would be the following weekend.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Thin Water Tracker
    I'll have to see what it look like when it get closer. I'm on long change the weekend of the 12th.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Holy Jesus, Son of God ,man that's is my short, long change would work 4 me ifin the warden don't put her foot down :lol: :lol: