Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April muster Caney Cove info.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Cheryl I would like to get one of the cabins, I would be coming down that friday. Would you like me to mail the money to you a couple of weeks before the muster or would you like me pay you when I get there.

If you need the money in advance just let me know and I will get it to you.

Thanks

Dwayne
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I'll have to wait till it get closer to time to make sure the dragon isn't going to be holding me back.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    hope all is well and that you will be able to make it, look forward to meeting you in person.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Will we have to have two note pads to talk LOL

cherylrw
    LOL...Dwaynez it doesnt matter to me however you want to do it is fine..I ll just have to know how many to get when I get there...

Thin Water Tracker
    And I'l make sure mine had more sheets. LOL