Caney Cove Resort

RV's (with or without FHU) $20/night
    Screened Shelters $20/night (additional charge per person per
    night over 4 occupants)
    Pop-Ups $17/night
    Tent Camping $15/night (per tent tent) Reduced price for
    additional tents at same site
    Day Pass $5/Day (swim, fish, pinic) per car

Each price includes one vehicle per site. Extra vehicles per site will be an additional $3.00 per night.

Duplex Cabins #4, #5, #6, #7 - Sleeps 4 people $65/night
    Duplex Cabins #2 & #3 - Sleeps 4 people $75/night
    Loft Cabin #8 & #9 - Sleeps 6 people $75/night
    Loft Cabin #10 & #11 - Sleeps 9 people $85/night

All cabins are priced for 2 people. There is an $8.00 charge for each extra person in the cabin. Children 6 years of age or younger stay free.

All cabins have full kitchens, baths with bathtubs, showers, or both, TVs, microwaves, coffee makers, air conditioning and heat. All cabins have covered porches, picnic tables and barbecue grills. Towels, linens and minimal cooking utensils are furnished. The loft cabins are waterfront, but all cabins have a view of the lake!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Thin Water Tracker
    Great INFO Dave. Going to have to check into one of those water cabins myself.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    ok :lol:

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Great Post,
    Since my wife will be coming along I think I will look into one of the cabins myself, if not a tent will work.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Same here the wife dump the tent camping many moon ago.

How far in advance would we need to book a cabin, I have not been to CC before so I don't know what kind of crowd to expect in April besides the forum members.?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Does someone have the number for the camp site.

TWT

This is the TPWD info on Cedar Creek and the camping and lodging that is available, I am sure Cheryl has more info on the lake as well as Larry since they are in the area and fish the lake on a regular basis, but hopefully this will help a little.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fish/inf...cess/index.htm
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    Here is the info for Caney Cove
    Contact Information

E-mail address: [email protected]

Office phone: (903) 489-0639

Office Fax: (903) 489-1506

I have stayed in the cabins and will be this time.I will go down probably the thursday before and if any of you want the cabins and are paying cash let me know and Ill reserve them when I get there.Or I think you can reserve them with a credit card otherwise.

Thin Water Tracker
    Thanks C.