Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Race

Thin Water Tracker
    Luke step away from the dark side.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    LOL
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    You guys are too far out there. I'm going to a fishin topic.

Thin Water Tracker
    Were are they at ?

LOL
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I figured I was missing something. I throught I could see something due to the darkness.

I know what you mean
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    It's not to bad here at all but o some board I have to break out the Q-Beam.

I stopped posting on a few other boards because it was not even about fishing or the outdoors but politics or legal mattters, instead of posting in the off topic or other sections they would post all of the junk in the fishing sections and it ruined the board. I was not having fun on it so I moved on and now I am on a great forum with lots of great people.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I've seen a few go down the tubes because of that.