Thread: CHRISTMAS DINNER CATFISH AND JUMBO SHRIMP

mrmakAUCTIONEER

CHRISTMAS DINNER CATFISH AND JUMBO SHRIMP

Hi yall< I aint been on much latly. CHRISTmas eve day deb and i hosted a family gatherin at our new house, we cooked 4 huge pots of jug caught catfish filletts outside in the deep fryer. 4 pounds of jumbo shrimp. and all the trimmins and deserts. cooked inside. we lugged a big 10 foot confrence table. in the dinning room. set it along side debs big oak table. and set the grub in the kitchen and on the buffets cafateria style.
    fed 22 folks . CHRISTmas day we done it again this time tukey and them types were served. that had to be the best CHRISTmas I have had.

EVERYONE had a wonderful time, and appointed our place the annual location for CHRISTMAS. hope yall had a great CHRISTMAS AND wish yall VERY PROFITABLE NEW YEAR.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Same to you

My wife and I also hosted christmas dinner and a new years gathering, was wonderful. I fried lots of turkeys and baked lots of sweets.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    we fried fish , ovened the turkeys and boiled them biggun shrimp.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Sounds good
    Nothing wrong with some fish and shrimp, Boiled shrimp are good, but my favorite still has to be crispy fired shrimp with lots of jalapeno tarter sauce.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain