Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEXAS FISHING SHOW

dpiper
    I believe she has been having computer troubles

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    just fishin hopin to catch moreN nibbles.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    The last time I saw her post she mentioned the computer problems, I believe she stated her system was under warranty, most likely she is having to wait for the repairs.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    well the boat show looked very succesfull, one dude only sellin catfish bait , no booths promotin their forums cept tff.I WAS WEARIN OUR FISHIN TX.COM TEE THO. GAVE LOTS OF FOLKS OUR SITE ADDIE TOO. lots of folks and lots of vendors. they had a catfish pond in der was tempted to go get the jugs outta da truck for show and tell purposes. remembered all my jugs are on display in bait shops.

cherylrw
    IM SORRY DAVID I MISSED IT....AGAIN.....MY PC STILL ISNT FIXED IM USING MY SONS BUT I SURE WISH I WOULD KEEP UP ON ALL THIS LOL...
    ALSO I HARDLY EVER CHECK MY SBC EMAIL I USE FISHINGTX EMAIL MOSTLY SO PLEASE USE IT NEXT TIME..MAYBE THEN ILL GET THE INFO ON TIME LOL
    THANKS FOR THINKING OF US THO I APPRECIATE IT

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    well u know me radical extemperanious type. ready to go full blast at a spurr of the moment . i spent so many years in the auction industry where stuff goes by in sometimes less than a minute. taking a whole day to prepare for stuff seems like a lifetime, and 2-3 months plannin seems like an eternity. so sorry. i wll try to post important stuff like that with more advance notice. and use a better method of contactig u .

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    We will keep an eye out for your posts Mrmak and maybe I can make it to the next one as well, been pretty busy as of late but I love going to shows like that when I get the opportunity.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain