Thread: BigDave cut a tree down

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

BigDave cut a tree down

Saturday a good friend of mine came over and cut a tree down for me , today I had another 4 come by and helped me dispose of it.

That's what I like about his fishingtx family you holler help and the cavalrey is on it's way, one of my freinds is in the tree cutting business while fishing is slow he is cutting and splitting trees.

While they were here, I taught Steven how to make some "Crude" 4 F juggs , while they make look crude they still catch the dog out of them fish and they don't cost an arm and a leg!!
    Steven Piper is ah fast coming up in the jugging business and has already 3 CPRs' .

I want to thank God for everyone that was here this weekend especially Big Dave for his tree climbing and cutting skills and talents and for not dropping the tree in my the house :lol:
    That man can climb like a monkey, thanks again Bigdave don't know what I'd do without freinds like you guys and Piper for coming and helping out with the stump splitting and the guidence he gives us as we work.
    Nico and Dan for all your help. and that tractor boy that was a life saver.
    Randy sure was good to see you and glad to see you doing good without all the bs that goes on this fishing websites.
    Steven for wanting to learn and to keep the tradition going. next weekend off I promise we gonna do some serious fishing!!

dpiper
    Ben, We'll be there for sure. We've already drained Randy of his knowledge now its your turn.

Aw piper u say the nicest things g rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dpiper
    All kidding aside. There is nothing more rewarding than friends helping friends.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Good to see you had some help on the issue, Looks like it was a pretty intense job to get that tree down.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Ben

I have been trying to get in touch with Randy if you have a chance let him know I sent him some messages, just wanted to know how he was doing and to see when we could get together and do some fishing.

Thanks
    Dwayne
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain