Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok D. and Larry The room

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    High speed is worth the price if you can get it in your area, very good upload and download speeds and you will be amazed at the overall speed at which you can search the web.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Greek to me Ben and $$$$$$$$ too.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Money well spent I might add.....LOL
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Larry G
    Al, after XMas, I noticed that everyone in town got a new computer and are using WMConnect. Can't hardly get hooked up anymore. I may have to up grade myself.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    The money spent on highspeed is well worth it, if you just go online every so often and don't mind the slow speeds then dialup is okay, or if that is all you have access too. I am going back to highspeed as soon as my service runs out on the dialup. I love the fact that you are always connected and the delays don't happen very often.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain