Thread: trout

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    http://www.alloutcharters.com/area.html
    heavy reading >>
    http://midwest.fws.gov/ashland/brook.../biolchar.html
    more info posted on fishingt.com in upper michigan wilderness

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Wow

that is a nice catch, glad you were able to catch the fish I know I have lost some great fish at the bank
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Some great posts there Mrmakauctioneer, looked over it briefly and will read it a little later. Looks like it will be a very interesting read.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    in case yall wanna dig into some really cool yooper big fish and deer bear info, nd got a lot of time on yer hands check out our UPPER MICHIGAN WILDERNESS LUNKERS LINK. at one time this was the most hit link in texas on other states or lakes on 3-5 differant sites , bet yall didnt know that eh? http://fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic...ghlight=yooper

Cool Post mrmakauctioneer I will take a look at it as well, appreciate the information
    -Mark Twain

Well just got word from my brother in law that in Feb they will be stocking trout in the river near his house. He lives in Kerrville and he is only 5 minutes from the river. I will be spending a few days down there in Feb searching for some trout and Catfish. Once I go I will take lots of pics and post them in the album, hopefully there will be lots of fish to see.
    -Mark Twain