Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need recommendations for Salt Water Tip

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar

Need recommendations for Salt Water Tip

My cousin wants to go deep sea fishing in June either out of Galveston or Corpus. I have gone out of Galveston before and had a good time, but I would like some recommendations on who to use in the Galveston Area or the Corpus Area. They want to go on a Party Boat for either a 4 hour or an 12 hour trip.

Right now I have 2 good referrals for Galveston

Williams Charter Service and Galveston Party Boats

Anyone have any recommendations for these locations or any locaitons in texas such as port aransas or any other place?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

michael dill
    Capt. Elliots out of Freeport.

Someone else mentioned him as well, I checked our the website and it looks like a 1st class operation
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Hey D go out of Corpus You be in deeper water faster and get more bang for your buck. Going ten miles out down there is like going a 100 mile out of Galveston. You'll get more fishing time in.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    go out of port isabell @ the south end of Texas
    Deeper cleaner water and the beaches are nicer also
    Terry

TWT

Thanks, i went out of galveston before, but I have yet to fish out of corpus. Should be a fun trip, I would love to stock the freezer with some good eats.
    -Mark Twain

Lets Fish

Thanks for the info, I am the one in charge of finding us a place so I appreciate any advise and info you guys have.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    I've used Captain Elliots of of Freeport about 6 times. The reason I like This charter service is because the boat ride is shorter than Galveston plus I can drive down the morning of the trip.

The boat ride out to deep water is still more than three hours.

I found a nice looking place in Port Isabel ( Dolphin Docks Charters ) they do bay and deep sea trips for a very reasonable price and the boats they have look very well maintained. I am going to do a little more research on this but the Port Isabel area looks really nice.
    -Mark Twain

Piper
    I will look at that one as well, I took a look at their website once alrady and it looked pretty good.
    -Mark Twain