Thread: Fishing????

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Fishing????

A few of my very close friends and I are going fishing this morning so stay tuned for some colldddd pictures and stroies!!BBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roll:
    Sorry you could not make it Jerrynta,donnie ,stay by you rphone, and choo choo and the many i could not fit in the boat!!

choo choo man
    hey ben,are you going to get some slime on that pt.i'll

choo choo man
    ****,hit the submit button.thats ok ben i'll wait and go with you when you find where to fish are at.lots of luck this morning.

mikechell
    Hey Ben,
    I went to the 2nd day weigh in for the first BassMaster tournement here in Florida. Got to see some of the fish weighed in by some of the big names. But it's too cold here too, so I didn't stay to see all 150 boats come in.
    The fishing has been good here though. I've caught several bass over 4 pounds in the last two weekends. I'll be on the water Sunday for sure, Saturday if it's not too cold or windy.

I'll be out there on the 14th of February, folks. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Mike

Alright Mike sounds like you been busting Bass, over 4 lbs dang that sound s great we'll get some like that when you get back to houston. we went opu tthis morning and picked up 22 catsby about 160 0. i twas coooooooolllllllllldddddd

Alright Mike sounds like you been busting Bass, over 4 lbs dang that sound s great we'll get some like that when you get back to houston. we went out this morning and picked up 22 cats by about 16:00. it was coooooooolllllllllldddddd

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Nice pic of the cats there Ben
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thee is a creek about 10 minutes down the road that is full from the rain and has some good little cats and bass in it. I am planning on getting over there tomorrow and catching a few. I will post some pics if i get to go.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Mikechell

Sounds like you had a blast watching the weigh in, I had planned to fish some bass tournaments this year with the local Bass club in town, but I never signed up maybe next year.
    -Mark Twain