TEXAS FISHING SHOW

SUPER BIG FISHING SHOW
    JAN-13-16
    BIGTOWN EXPO

MESQUITE TX

http://texasfishingshow.com/

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    thanks for the info on the show mrmakAuctioneer
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER

weve talked about this for years.

WELL we have discussed this for years doing a fishing show, like a gun,show or boat show, we procrastinated. now some enthusiest took our
    ideas and did em. **** we still could do a booth in it maybe?

Let us know how it goes with the show, I don't think I will be able to make it to that show. I did really enjoy the one we had here a while back.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    where is here

Bryan/College Station

There was a large boat and marine show a month or so back.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    well she offered us a $400 booth fer $200 if still available. we could promote the site sell our fishin stuff. buy stuff. and meet all kinds of cool fishin enthusiest whaddiya think?

Any promotion is a good promotion,
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. HAVE YA TALKED TO CHERYL? I WILL BE FISHING THOSE DAYS.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    cheryl where r u ?