Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROUD OF MY SITE

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Hi Mr Catter,

I thought I saw your name on another forum this morning! I'm very sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you right then. I sort of had my hands full or I sure would have. But we'll just let that topic drop if it's ok with you. I appreciate the concern you've shown for me and I thank you very much sir. If you still need to talk about it we can do it privately =)

But let me make it up to you now and give you a big welcome!

There's some great folks here Mr Catter.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Cheryl

This is one of the best run if not the best site I have ever been a part of, we all know about what happened in the past and that is the past the future is bright at FishingTx and we have a great bunch of people on board who are willing to help one another out and enjoy the sport of fishing,
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I live in the same area as all of the Aggies and most of them would welcome to to a day of fishing if you left the hat at home, LOL just kidding no matter what hat you are wearing the invitation is always open to go fishing, I get some strange looks when I wear one of my favorite baseball caps ( Rice Owls ) they have put some very good players in the majors over the last few years including one of my favorites Lance Berkman of the Astros.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain