Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROUD OF MY SITE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cherylrw

PROUD OF MY SITE

I just want to say that I am very proud of the members we have old and new...We have a fine group of fisherman on this site and we are going strong.I want to thank each and every one of you for you input and helpfulness on this board.

Gentleben ,Randy,and ALL my mods you are doing a fantastic job here keep up the good work!!

[B]CHERYL

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    I've only been here a short time, but during that I've never felt better about how a forum was operated in a very, very long time. Everything from the ownership and administration to the moderators and then out to the general membership is 100% top rate.

As some here already know, I have lots of expirience in these things so you can believe me when I say that you folks ROCK! LOL

Steve
    "A proud general member"

dpiper
    "Proud" = Pride = LSU TIGERS!!!!

saundecw
    Ditto that dpiper!!!!

Wayne

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    I'm think I'm going to have to donate this favorite hat of mine for a raffle to benefit FishingTX now.
    I'm getting into so much trouble with it here that if I ever go to Tyler again some Aggie or Longhorn is going to try to throw a whuppin' on me for all the posts about it, LOL.

Steve
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

dpiper
    Them aggies and longhorns are a bunch of tutu wearing sissys. I'm a UoH Courgar. Go Cougar High.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Steve we are proud too.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    HI THERE MR STEVE,LET ME SAY I WAS ON ANOTHER SITE TODAY WHEN YOU WERE BEING TRASHED FOR BEING HERE.I DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHERE HERE WAS TIL THE ADMIN THERE PUT IT IN A LIEING POST ON HIS SITE..I BET ITS NICE TO GET MEMBERS FROM SCUMBALLS WHO DONT REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

cherylrw
    MRCATTER: Please DO NOT start anything here.Ireceived the email you sent and we already knew the type of people over there.We DO NOT discuss that here.If the members want to know what happened they can email either of us and get the info.Its in the best interest of my board not to put this in a thread.
    Thank you
    Cheryl

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    OK NOT A PROBLEM CHERYLRW IF THEY EMAIL ME ILL SURELY SEND IT TO EM